Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MANY GREAT BOOKS ON BIPOLAR

You will notice on the left of the page there are many great books on Bipolar... I challenge you ... To discover for yourself how you can become and ADVACATE for someone who struggles on a daily basis with this mental illness. Even though you might not know very much about this and what exactly causes these types of behaviors. It's a great feeling you get knowing you were there for them, when it seemed as though they were in a lonely place in life.

If you educate yourself on the basics of Bipolar you will find that 98% of people who struggle with Bipolar often do feel very lonely in a sold out concert or stage show. If you would take the time to preview some of the books listed on the lefthand side of the page. Tell me that not one of them caught your eye or grabbed your attention! If you liked one of the books then please let me know by sending me a quick email or leave me a comment on the site!

If you are pleased with any information on the site please let me know how I could better meet your needs!

Contact me @ irunwithsizzers7@aol.com


No comments: